Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ohhh Tuesday

Tuesday.  I'm unproductive.  Pretty much everything I've done today feels like nothing.  I registered us online with our insurance, put my resume into a couple other places in the area and I look around at the house....and it looks like I've done nothing.  Now we're going uptown to have my husband's wedding band resized.  Christopher and I are anyways -- Rob's obviously at work!  When I was younger I always dreamed of being a grown-up; being able to sit around all day playing with Barbie dolls, staying up as late as I wanted.  Now that I'm grown-up, it strangely feels like I still have a bedtime and can't do whatever I want.  I obviously don't want to play with Barbie dolls all day, but this isn't what I envisioned at all!  I guess maybe the transitional phase would've been college.  I suppose I shouldn't be griping.  I have alot to be thankful for!  At least in 8 more days I will legally be able to go out and buy wine -- or any other alcoholic beverage for that matter!  How ridiculous.  I can have a baby, have a husband, have a house, AND pay taxes....but I can't legally have a beer.  For 8 more days, and that's not to say I won't be having one or two illegally...

No comments:

Post a Comment