Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Positive or Negative? Plus or Minus? 2 or 1?

And the answer is......POSITIVE! PLUS! 2!  I'm referring to the pregnancy test I took last night....at 11:00 p.m. after I ran all the way to Wal-Mart at 10:30 to get it.  I think I was in shock for the first 20 minutes!  This is all too ironic because the appointment to have my IUC (Intra Uterine Contraceptive) *was* TODAY! HA!  I couldn't help but laugh -- so close yet so far away!  Aside from being crazy nervous and wondering how on earth we're ever going to manage 2 and trying to figure out how I'm going to make room in my heart for any other kid besides Christopher: I'm actually really excited! 

So far nothing out of the ordinary for a pregnancy -- I'm freaking tired.  No...tired isn't even the correct adjective. There isn't a word to describe how I feel but I think "completely drained of all physical energy making me want to crawl in my bed and never return for the next 3 months" would come pretty close.  That isn't a joke either, I seriously have no energy whatsoever.  It's like a terrible case of mono (I would know....I had mono before!).

No comments:

Post a Comment