Thursday, August 12, 2010

"A fellow who jumps to conclusions is not always certain of a happy landing" -- anonymous

It took me FOREVER to figure out the weeks of pregnancy...again. It's so confusing!  You start counting the weeks from when Aunt Flo came to visit -- BEFORE you even do the dirty mambo.  So even though i'm only 11 days pregnant (technically) it actually turns into almost 4 weeks.  Crazy!  Again, got home from work today and paaaassssssed outttttt.  At least today I didn't leave a drool pool the size of Lake Erie on hubby's pillow!  Oopsies hehe.  He wasn't as impressed as I was.  Then Christopher and I brought some dinner to Rob because he's doing 24 hour guard duty on post.  It was fun!  He must've been super hungry because he ate a big sandwich, half of a zuchini, mashed potatoes, and 1 1/2 slices of pie.  I envy his high metabolism. And of course Christopher *had* to bring his fishy backpack; where Christopher goes, so goes the backpack.  Oh I also made my first OBGYN appointment for Sept. 13th at 10 a.m.  So exciting!  Now we wait.......

No comments:

Post a Comment