Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ohhh Chit

Today was Christopher's first swear word in a sentence.  It was....so adorable!  But, it just reminds me that I really need to watch it because those little ears are always tuned in -- even when I think he isn't listening!

Here's how it went down...
We were playing outside -- Rob was grilling chicken -- and Christopher dropped one of the balls he was playing with.  He got this really upset look on his face and said...."Uhhh oh.  Ohhhhh chit"    It was the first time he swore......and it won't be the last.  But hopefully we can kick the habit until his late teen rebellion stage.

Also -- got good news back from the doc.  My hCG levels are at 8,539 (which is perfect! Right on track -- healthy, growing baby!) and my first ultrasound is tomorrow.  Very exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment