Wednesday, August 25, 2010

My little kidney bean

Had my first ultrasound today and everything looks good -- from what they can see.  The baby is in the right place (....the uterus) and the sac around it is already developed!  So the baby + the sac around it is only the size of a kidney bean!  The baby him/herself is only a little bigger than a grain of rice.  It's crazy how something so small can create such huuuge changes in me: no appetite....the urge to sleep at every, single, possible opportunity! 


Photograph by: Martin Bernetti / AFP / Getty Images, National Post

Also -- I don't want to eat anything except for sandwiches (when I actually even feel like eating; which is about once a day).  And I'm craving grapefruit juice (which I normally HATE) and lemon juice mixed with water.  How strange, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment