Tuesday, September 06, 2011

1 Star Ravioli's


Moving.  I'm sure we've all been there.  You go into that "I really don't want to buy groceries so we're going to eat everything up in the house and eat meals that make School Lunches look like a 5 star restaurant" stage.  This includes Hamburger Helper, Poptarts, Mixed vegetables and today's lunch....
1 STAR RAVIOLI

Why did I name it that?
Because I realized I didn't have any sauce and had to use tomato juice instead.  Worst. Raviolis. EVER.

And I also found out today that the movers (who were supposed to be coming on the 13th) will be here on Friday.  A week early.  AWESOME!  They don't come when it's convenient for you.  They come when they can and then you deal with it....  luckily God blessed me with a positive attitude and a sense of spontaneity and adventure!  I'm going to call it "camping" when the house is empty and have plans to do lots of fun stuff.  We'll be able to go out during the day and enjoy stuff because there won't be anything to do here!  ...I will still have the computer, though.  And the internet that I'm using from the neighbors....hehe!  One of the only "pros" in living in a densely populated subdivision!  There's always going to be somebody out there that can't figure out how to put the Security Code on their internet!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, found you from Lovin Blogs on facebook. I love that picture of your son with the glasses on upside down.. so sweet! I am glad you will have internet still and hope the weather is nice for lots of outside stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat site. I also found you on Lovin Blogs. I have moved so many times in my life and know what a chore. I always planed to eat everything in the house before moving. It usually lasted one meal then "here we come McDonalds".

    ReplyDelete