Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Heading to L & D

After waking up this morning to discover that I'm still bleeding / spotting --- I decided it was probably a good idea to call the OB nurse.  She thinks everything will be just fine and that the bleeding was just caused by overactivity or an inflamed cervix...but she wants me to make sure and be better safe than sorry.  It's a good thing I already have an ultrasound appointment today!  I'm not going to lie...I'm a little nervous.  It makes me think of the miscarriage ---which I know was earlier in my other pregnancy and I'm 21 weeks now and that's a big difference.  I know they're always over-cautious and everything and that I just have to trust that it's ok.  But I'm still kind of freaking out and trying not to think about it.  Ok. WHEW!  Feels better to get it all out.  Well I'm off to go get ready and pack a diaper bag for my little man.  On a positive note --- I get to find out if it's a boy or girl later today!!! And I couldn't be more happy about that.  It better be a girl...I may or may not have done a little shopping  ... hehe

1 comment:

  1. Praying everything is ok. I'm sure it is :) That's exciting that you get to find out the gender!

    ReplyDelete