Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas came early this year!




Since we're heading out in a couple days to go back to visit Wisconsin, I decided to have the guys do Christmas early!!  :)   Since Rob's "Man Cave" is going to be turned into the nursery when we get back (yay!) I got him stuff so he could put his "Man Cave" in the garage and did a mini-scavenger hunt through the house.  It ended with me having his stuff in the garage and he got a rug, industrial shelf, and hooks (to hang his treestand) and there was a chair set up with the cooler next to it and in the cooler was a 12-pack!  Oh and the best part of the garage is -- by far -- the Christmas lights which I strung up around the ceiling.  I'm actually pretty jealous!


The guys openeing their presents

Christopher got a kitchen center so he can cook with mommy!  The instructions in the darn thing were totally useless and I ended up taking the entire thing apart FIVE TIMES to get the screws in the right place.  It was a major pain.  But at 3:38 a.m.  (I took a little break to catch a couple hours of sleep) it was finally completed!  Now little man can wake up to his Christmas present! 

This was by far the best Christmas ever so far.  My favorite thing to do all year is shop for my family.  Not to mention we already got the best Christmas present...our new little boy!  <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment