Friday, January 07, 2011

Back from the Holidays

Whew it's been a long time since I've been on here!  The holidays were crazy --- Christmas at mom's, Christmas at Dad's, Christmas at Grandma's, Christmas at hubby's Aunt's...then a baby shower and my brother's birthday party and New Years Eve!!!  AGHHH!!  I'm surprised we aren't in the looney bin from it all.  The ride back to Kansas? ..... 1 word -- UNCOMFORTABLE.  We were literally packed in.  But at least we got it all back! 

My crafty self picked up a free entertainment center to fix up for the baby's room!  I am really on top of everything with this baby.  If I were to go into labor tonight I can honestly say that we wouldn't need anything.  How crazy is that?  I'm looking at my baby list and here's what I have left

* Double Stroller
* Rocking Chair Cushion Material
* Extra Crib Sheet
* Crib Skirt
* Mobile
* Towel Hooks
* Brown Paint
* Decorative Nursery Rug
*Decorative Dresser Knobs

WE HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE!  Including a couple boxes of newborn diapers, size 1 diapers, and a small stock of wipes.  That list may look long but considering what we have -- I'm so proud!  I'm having fun making the decor for the room which is themed in chocolate brown and sage  :)  Loving it!  Enjoying this pregnancy alot.  I feel fantastic.  So far I've only gained 5 lbs from my pre-pregnancy weight -- yay for eating healthy and chasing a toddler!!! (Minus the holidays....whoaaa baby that was bad)

Tonight is an insomnia night (and Ryan is awake and contorting my belly) and since I have a doctor appointment tomorrow I should probably make attempt #3 at sleep....

No comments:

Post a Comment