Saturday, January 08, 2011

25 Weeks Pregnant

Baby, fetus at 25 weeks - BabyCenter
from http://www.babycenter.com/
Baby's approx length: 13 1/2 inches
Baby's approx weight: 1.5 lbs

My pregnancy symptoms:
: Achy pelvis...especially after sleeping for a 4hr+ stretch of time without getting up to walk around a little bit.  The memory foam topper helps, though!  And it took away my back pain at night when falling asleep / waking up. 
:Insomnia --- nesting already?  I try to sleep and my brain is going a million miles / minute thinking about the nursery and the baby being here
:Cravings -- none
Doc appt: my blood pressure is 113/63 (yay me!) and the baby's heartrate was 153 beats/minute

I have energy and Im' feeling overall really great this pregnancy.  Not bogged down at all (yet!!!).  Just getting the nursery set up, organized, and decorated!  Am planning on making a nursery tour video on Monday  =D

No comments:

Post a Comment