Sunday, January 30, 2011

28 Weeks Pregnant

Baby, fetus at 28 weeks - BabyCenter
from http://www.babycenter.com/
Ryan weighs between 2 and 3 lbs and is nearly 15 inches long!

This week starts the beginning of my 3rd Trimester -------> I'm in shock! I can't believe we're this far already!!!

My nose is getting more pregnant =)  I'm still feeling pretty good, though!  I found that on the days when I exercise / stretch I don't have the pelvic pressure afterwards and the next day.  So I've been trying to get that in every other day.  I have a feeling that I won't have a problem losing the weight after this baby between chasing Christopher and getting housework done.  Absolutely can't wait to meet him -- it's taking longer for me to fall asleep at night because that's when I relax and really get excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment