Wednesday, December 15, 2010

IT'S A......


Meet our beautiful little baby BOY!!  I was so shocked yesterday!!  But he's beautiful and wonderful and amazing and so adorable already that I just can't wait to hold my little prince charming!  = )  My husband is so excited that he can add another boy to the household --- leaving me the only girl!  hehe    I like boys.  It doesn't matter so much if they get a little dirt on 'em.  From what we could see he looks like a big boy already, just like his brother!  I'm measuring at 22 / nearly 23 weeks.  He is so sweet already.  He was playing with his umbilical cord and he's flexing for you in this picture!  

Sidenote:  Got checked out in Labor & Delivery and they said that while the bleeding isn't normal, it's ok because it stopped and I'm not having any contractions.  My cervix just got agitated!  Yay for good news and a healthy baby! 

1 comment: