Monday, May 23, 2011

Don't Worry....Be Happy

I'm sitting here pre-stressing about the drive to Florida already.  Mind you it isn't until OCTOBER.  Every day for the past week I've thought about how I'm going to manage overseeing our house being packed upTaking care of the boys.  Signing out of the house.  Making sure the movers come and go to the right place.  Changing our address with the Post Office.  Cleaning the house out and getting the security deposit back.  Then getting me and my 2 boys in the car and driving the 18 hours (that's without stops) to our new home in Florida that I've never even seen before.  That we won't even have until Rob gets to Florida.  All I can think about is feeding Ryan every 3 hours...stopping...doing it all by myself. 

Ugh.  Such is the life of an Army Wife.  Don't get me wrong...I'm truly blessed to be married to my husband and it's an honor.  And I'm excited about actually being in Florida.  It's not the destination that's the problem.  It's the trip there.  This summer is going to fly by.  Seems like we're just getting settled.  I can say that I think I've finally made a really good friend down here (Jennifer) and now we're getting yanked out already.  But I can't think about that... Whewwww.....Woosah....
  

 


PICTURES FROM OUR WATER-FIGHT WITH JENNIFER AND THE GIRLS TODAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment