Sunday, May 08, 2011

Mother's Day

Had a pretty good day today!  Got up and did my workout.  Had a little time to myself and then hung around the house for the entire day and pretty much stayed away from the computer and my phone. Didn't even put on make-up!  I just wanted to spend time with the boys and enjoy them.  I can't believe Ryan is already going to be 3 weeks old tomorrow.  That flew by!  I could almost cry because it's going by so fast... too fast.  I have to stop or I'm going to be a weepy mess!  Anyways...

Hubby and I had our R&R date last night and our awesome neighbor watched the boys for us!  She is so sweet.  Even though Ryan is as grumpy and colicky as he is she still did that for us.  Awesome Mother's Day present!  It was 90 degrees here today.  That would be nice if I wanted to go to the beach; but when I want to take my crying baby outside (because he loves it) it's bad because it's humid and way too hot for him to be out longer than 10 to 15 minutes. So as soon as we got back in he showed us his lung power!  Rob did a shrimp boil today and made homemade cocktail sauce with it -- mmm mm mmmm!!!  I even got fed the shrimp because I was holding little man.  Overall it was a pretty good day.  Now I'm sitting here relaxing and waiting for Ryan to wake up to eat so then I can go zonk out for a few hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment