Saturday, September 18, 2010

SSDD Syndrome

I don't know if the added hormones have anything to do with it; but, I am definitely suffering from SSDD -- same sh*t different day.  I feel like my entire life is comprised of waking up, making the bed, changing a diaper, getting a sippy cup full of milk for Christopher, making breakfast, cleaning up after breakfast, chasing Christopher around the house, re-making the bed because he tore the covers off, applying for jobs that I'll never get because I can only work certain hours because of daycare, making lunch, changing another diaper, putting him down for a nap, doing dishes, taking a nap myself because I'm so freaking exhausted all the time, waking up, making the bed (again), getting snacks, starting dinner (which usually sucks anyways because I'm too nauseous to cook), keeping Christopher occupied, eating dinner when Rob gets home, taking a walk, giving Christopher a bath, doing dinner dishes, putting stuff awayOH YEAH AND SQUEEZE LAUNDRY IN THERE along with multiple other things and I feel like I accomplish everything and nothing at the same time.  Every day...same thing...same thing...same thing...DIFFERENT OUTFIT.  I have no idea. 

 Maybe I can blame the hormones but I feel like ... I don't know.  It's just getting to me.  I feel isolated.  I love being away from family because I get smothered...but on the flipside on days like this I would love to call up my brother and be like, "Hey...lets go fishing!" And I can't.  I'm bored. There's absolutely nothing I can do about it.  What am I going to do by myself with a 1 1/2 year old?  Sure I take him to the park...we go grocery shopping... I do the best I can, it's just getting to me.  I can't take him fishing by myself.  What am I going to do with 2 kids? I need a break.  I need a vacation from it all.  I'm stressed.  I can't find a job.  I'm worried about moving and what if I don't have enough money for the new baby?  I know things will work out...it'd just be nice to have some re-assurance.  I need a hug.  Or a pint of ice cream, box of kleenexes, and a chick flick.

No comments:

Post a Comment