Saturday, March 19, 2011

35 Weeks Pregnant



Rawr. I'm going to eat you! ahhhh ---- KIDDING! I feel like it though. I'm huge and my hormones are psychotic (my hormones. NOT ME! ). Seriously! And I've been craving straight up junk food. Which is awful because I never want junk food. Also Ramen in the cup. Can't get enough of those highly sodium-ized things. How random is that? I'm edgy and just have to keep reminding myself to be patient with others and be nice even though I'm so grouchy. Especially with Christopher and Rob. Every little mess has me frazzled because I feel like Ryan could any time now and I want everything to be perfect!


  I *officially* have everything ready. Had to get more baby hangers for his closet. He seriously has so many outfits! I found 2 drawers of clothes that I had forgotten about and had to hang up. Also ordered a carseat canopy for him so he won't blow away in this crazy Kansas wind! Sterilized all the breast pump parts and every bottle. So we're 100% ready. Good thing -- considering he might be here next Saturday!!! At the earliest. He will definitely be here before my due date, though. Unless something miraculously changes! Nursery tour video tomorrow! Also watching Laugh and Learn about Childbirth for my romantic date with hubby this weekend. Woooo!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment