Friday, March 18, 2011

i read about your story. i'm amazed =) i'm adopted and grateful; i think on some levels it really screwed me up....my biological mom died right away after i the whole idea of pregnant more than scares me any ideas how i can get over this?

I think pregnancy is a scary thing; regardless of how prepared or unprepared you are going into it. Whether it's planned or unplanned! Your whole life changes...but it's a wonderful change if you let go of everything and just embrace it =) Sometimes it's hard, and there will be days where it's downright miserable. Just trust that everything works out for a reason and find support; whether it's friends / family / or other mommies you meet! And definitely talk about your feelings! I think facing what scares you only makes you a stronger person! I think people who have a rougher past are also blessed...not that it's good when bad things happen... just that they give you the experience and knowledge about life that others might not ever have the chance to get. I wish you the best!!!

Life, love, kids, marriage, college, getting a job, growing up...ANYTHING! Ask away

No comments:

Post a Comment