Friday, June 17, 2011

Please Help! VOTE!

So I entered in the Mary Kay Makeover Contest and if I win I get to donate $2500 to the charity of my choice.  I want to donate it to the Apple Center in Eau Claire, Wisconsin.  I know it's a long shot -- but these ladies helped me out so much.  They gave me support and helped me out with things like diapers etc when I was a single mom and my significant other left me.  They are so great -- they offer help to parents and they do parenting classes and have a wonderful "Smart Women" program.  They're the most fantastic group of women I know and I want to give back to them because what they did for me was priceless.

https://www.mkmakeovercontest.com/US/EN/Gallery/  follow the link or search for me "Sara Miroslaw"

You can vote 5x / day!  PLEASE DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment