Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Words of Wisdom from Grams

My Grandma is my role model and I couldn't have asked for a better example.  She's such a wonderful woman and if I'm ever half of what she is; I'll be in good shape.  Here are some wonderful words of wisdom from my Grams that I'd like to share --

"We must not pray for Life to be easier, but for God to make us stronger.  We shouldnt' pray for tasks equal to our might, but for God-given might equal to our tasks.  When we grow weaker, God's strength can be more radiantly displayed in us.  HE is there, HE cares, and HE will supply us with what it takes to cope, that we might be "strenghtened with all power... (Col. 1:11)".

"Stand fast, stand firm, and even when we feel like going AWOL, remember that Jesus dwells in us -- and with His presence, power, and promises, we can face anything, rise above everything, and bring God glory."

Grams with my Dad and Christopher @ 2 months

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I randomly came across your youtube colic videos last night and found this blog and twitter account (I'm not a stalker, haha), I just found your experience heartbreaking and I've totally been there. My daughter is 17 months old and was probably the worst colic baby ever, but anyway, I wanted to tell you what we did with her that was the only thing that worked (and we tried everything). We took her to a chiropractor. It totally changed my life!! You may want to look into it. Also, I'm an Army wife too, so I felt even more compelled to track you down and tell you what worked for our colic baby. Good luck, you seem like a great person, mommy, wife with a positive out look :)

    ReplyDelete