Monday, October 04, 2010

11 weeks pregnant

Well all of baby's organs are formed and functioning, so the risk for birth defects significantly decreases after this weeks! woohoo! Baby is between 1 1/2 inches and 2 inches long (or about the length of a sugar packet) and weighs 1/3 of an ounce.  Awww...over the next 9 weeks the baby will increase in height and weight by 30 times...which means....I'm going to increase in weight.  Hopefully not by 30 times, though!  I'm actually excited to start having a baby belly.  Although there are lots of things I won't be able to do properly anymore.  Watch -- once I actually have a baby belly I am going to look back on this and say, "What the heck was I thinking?"  But that's ok.  That's why I have a blog =) 

Yesterday was not a good day.  I woke up at 6:30 with a headache and by 9 am it was a full-blown migraine.  I stayed up with Christopher until quarter to 10 and then had to go lay back down.  I even fell asleep with the dogs barking next door!  Shockingly!  Rob's such a sweetie.  He took Christopher shoe shopping and I woke up and freaked out because I hadn't heard them leave or anything!  Too cute. Anyways.  Then it was Christopher's naptime and I still had the mgiraine so I went back to bed, too.  I woke up and Rob had brought me a burrito (which I shared with Christopher) and some mt. dew for my migraine!  Since I can't take excedrin...and tylenol doesn't do much for me.  I think the caffeine in the dew really helps.  Anyways -- that's it for now!  Knock on wood allergies are actually starting to get a little better!  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment