Tuesday, February 22, 2011

"Boons"

         So I uploaded a video of Rob blowing up balloons for Christopher and then Rob and Christopher popping the balloons.  It's truly frustrating how some people can watch it and leave idiotic comments like "Oh how terrible for your children.  You're terrible parents" etc...  Yes.  I'm making videos for my kids to have in the future because I am a terrible mother.  And the 1 beer Rob had in the beginning of the video?!  Yeah. You're right.  He was *COMPLETELY* drunk.  I'm sorry--  but we're not underage minors here!  I don't see anything wrong with having a drink?  And it's not like he was slamming down freakin' beer after beer --- he took ONE SIP OF BEER!   HOLY CRAP!  Somebody call the 5-0.  Love how some people can blow it completely out of proportion and then obviously not watch the entire video... Rob and Christopher had been popping balloons together by sitting on them and whacking them on the ground and Christopher thought it was hilarious.  Well the one time Rob popped a balloon Christopher wasn't too sure what to think.  (Yes... that's my husband being completely hateful.  It's a balloon for heaven's sake and they had been doing it together.)  Christopher had a 5 second re-bound rate and the reason we kept laughing was because we don't want him to be scared of it --- we were trying to show him it was ok!  And my husband and Christopher always play rough together. Keyword: PLAY.  If you don't like how they play with each other --- feel free not to watch!! Anyways...that's just my rant for the idiots who take it the wrong way.  =)  And now I feel better.

No comments:

Post a Comment