Saturday, February 26, 2011

32 Weeks Pregnant!

My feelings:  Excited, nervous, anxious
Weight Gain: From pre-pregnancy weight -- 13 lbs, overall 20 lbs  ( I lost 7 lbs from morning sickness in the beginning)

Ryan's development
:This week he's able to produce sweat! 
: He's able to detect light and open his eyes & I want to try out the flashlight on the belly to see if it makes him move! 
: Sleeps in 40 minute increments
: Developing his lungs and putting on 1/2 lb per week
: Able to detect changes in temperature. Whenever I use the heating pad or drink ice cold water he definitely notices and kicks me! 

I can't wait to meet Ryan.  I was starting to get nervous about the labor / delivery last night, though.  It took me about 1 1/2 hours to fall asleep.  Part of it is because I'm wondering how it will go (and when!) and that I have absolutely no control over it!  So I just had to take a deep breath and say a prayer because I know there's nothing I can do...(but I am still going to try pineapple, spicy foods, excessive walking, and balsamic vinegar once I get closer!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment