Thursday, April 14, 2011

Labor Day?!?

All I can say is "OH PLEASE oh please oh please oh please oh pllllllleeeeeeeaaaaase be 'Labor Day'!"  I was really disappointed yesterday because I wasn't cramping or anything after the sweep.  However -- I am spotting, cramping, losing parts of my plug, and having super bad inner thigh cramps todayNot to mention I've been saying from the beginning that he was going to be born on the 15th (which is tomorrow) and it's also a full moon AND there's a storm on its way!  COME ON!  Please be the day.  I am trying to avoid that medical induction and I really think today would be ideal.  We had spicy mexican for lunch and I'm going to try inserting the evening primrose oil and taking a nice nap (after a nice hot cup of red raspberry leaf tea, of course!)  We'll see!  Hopefully this will be one of the last, if not THEE last pregnancy vlog I do! 

If I'm not in labor within 24 hours I'm going to be so severely disappointed that I'm going to wallow on the couch eating ice cream in my pajamas for a few days.  Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment