Sunday, November 07, 2010

16 Weeks Pregnant

How do I feel about being 16 weeks pregnant? 
:Crazy
:Nervous
:Chunky
:Excited
:Happy
:Intimidated... all rolled into one! 

 I'm getting a baby belly and buttoning pants is becoming much more challenging that before.  Although I can still button all of my jeans ;)  I just feel like a stuffed sausage afterwards.  The baby is flipping around like crazy in there.  Can't wait until the hubster will be able to feel it from the outside.  I have most of my energy back and am not feeling like I need to take the 3 hour afternoon nap anymore.  Baby is roughly 5 inches long and weighs approximately 3 ounces!  I can't believe how much it's grown already and how much more is to come in the weeks / months to follow.  I can't believe that in 5 months I'm going to be holding a baby.  A an adorable, pooping, crying, tiny little bundle of joy!  It's weird how only 9 months can change so much!!  Ahhh I can't wait until Wednesday to find out if we'll be picking out blue or pink.  Looked at names yesterday.  I really like the name Evander (Evan for short)...sadly Rob hates it.  Oh well -- I'm hoping it's a girl because at least we agree on that name!  I'm not telling what it is yet though....AHHH THE SUSPENSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment