Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Strange...

So last night, I went to bed and my back was really hurting.  At that point I couldn't even stand on my left leg; due to the pain in my lower back, and literally crawled up the stairs.  I had a hard time getting comfortable before falling asleep.  Was woken up in the middle of the night and the pain was 1748x worse.  When I even put the tiniest amount of pressure on my leg I thought I was going to shoot through the roof.  (Unfortunately, due to my tiny bladder these days, I had to hobble to the bathroom anyways for the middle-of-the-night pee). Then I laid down and it hurt so bad my eyes were tearing up.  Finally I found a comfortable position on my left side (odd...since that's the side that hurt) and then I felt an air-bubble sensation going through me.  It felt as if a gigantic air bubble left my lower back and then lodged straight behind my right lung.  So I sat up in bed and kind of hit myself on the back / chest and let out a gigantic burp.  Strangely enough --- my back is 100% better.  It's 5 in the morning and I was able to get up without any pain at all and it's as if it never happened.  CRAZY!  But I'm grateful.  =)  I'd just like to say a big Thank You God! I don't know what I would've done....

No comments:

Post a Comment