Sunday, November 21, 2010

18 Weeks Pregnant


Baby, fetus at 18 weeks - BabyCenter

This image is taken from http://www.babycenter.com/
 Baby's Length: 5 1/2 inches
Baby's Weight:  7-8 ounces

Increased appetite and energy are common at this time.  Good to know...now I can have that extra slice of pizza and the extra energy to work it off!  WIN-WIN!  Pizza...mmm...I think that's my pregnancy weakness is homemade pizza.  No matter what it always sounds appetizing.  I've gained weight this week!  Now instead of being stabilized it's a pound heavier.  Oh well!  That'll happen when you're pregnant!  Nothing to worry about because I know I'm being healthy.  I will have plenty of time to exercise after baby gets here with Rob being gone.  I'm feeling the baby move during the night and it woke me up last night!  It's the cutest thing ever.  He/She must be turning over because different parts of my belly stick up when I'm laying on my back.  awwwww....

No comments:

Post a Comment